This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Love This Sound

Dad is at school and Mom is at work. Things didn't quite fall into place for me this semester. I promise you next semester will be different but right now I have the house to myself. Kinda scary.

Was up early this morning. On my way to the kitchen one of the cats brought me a present. A dead newt. While I appreciate the thought it would be nice if they ate what they killed.

I am considering doing posts a little less regularly. Like when I feel like it. Which means these posts will happen when I need some extra happy.

Since the audience is so small and my giveadamn broke, the normal rules of this blog are gone. I will limit it to three videos only because I know my own attention span.

Lets get on with the shoe





This is how it is supposed to be done. It is a shame that we don't make great music like this anymore. The bigger disgrace is we do not cultivate great bands like this because certain people do not see a profit in it. Bloody Shameful Disgrace!



One more and it is a short one I promise. If there is ever a fourth video it is a bonus for those who didn't find their smile in the first three.



Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers