This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Full Dance Card

I hate do this. Last time I blogged there was a rash of gay suicides. And I ranted. I almost raved but reeled myself in just enough. Woke up this morning to read that two more gay kids killed themselves. We are not entirely sure of all the details but by now it feels like rats leaving a sinking ship. Yes, Virginia society has gotten this bad. What can we do? Not much. We can defer to the wisdom of Richard Jeni.



Got drag to prepare for. Hair must be reglued. Clothes packed. And so forth. Next wednesday I have to go to Sam Moon and Wal*Mart before anything can really get accomplished. There will be cake. You should join us.

This weeks happiness is like video addition. Hopefully it will make sense.

This video

Plus this video

Equals this video


Wasn't that fun? One last video. I bet at some gay bar in Trenton, NJ this is on a continuous loop.



Until next time, please hug people wearing purple.

Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers