This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Constant Struggle

Trying something new. We are going to merge the Happiness and The Rant. All will be explained

Before I get started a quick question. Am I the only person who thinks Bos Ruten and Henry Rollins look eerily similar?

In order to do the Happiness every single week I rely on multiple tools. The most important being the suggestions at YouTube. On occasion they are very wrong. Just like the suggestions at Amazon. This video was suggested to me



Could you sit through the whole thing? Me neither. This is the attitude I encounter multiple times a day. Let me first say that hetero sex does not repulse or disgust me. Vagina just does not get the blood pumping. My brain is wired different is all. Gay people in any country of any ethnicity are not asking for much. Just the same rights and privileges as everyone else. The right to be recognized. The right to not be stoned just for existing as we do. The same rights that come with marriage. There is never a reason to murder another human being. Self defense wouldn't be necessary if this were the case. To make excuses for murderous behavior is irresponsible and disgusting.

Okay let's find something happy.



Yesterday my mother sent me a video from The 700 Club. I am sure you can see the problem already. It was a propaganda video claiming that because Britain has produced legislation that makes homosexuality a legal life style and giving them equal rights that England was about to outlaw christianity. I don't see the leap. It's along the same lines as the beastiality argument they always bring up when marriage rights are discussed. I just don't see the leap. Nobody wants to take away your religious rights but it is only fair, religion aside, that everyone have the same rights. Here is where the humor and irony come in. The man who heads The Christian Political Party in the UK wrote the song for the next video. Yet he believes his rights as a christian are being trampled on because of equal rights legislation.



Could you taste the irony? Huh huh? Could ya?!?! No more ranting. I will let Greg Proops do that for me. If you have kids watching Tru Jackson on Nickleodeon don't think that Greg Proops the children show actor is the same guy as Greg Proops the stand up comedian.



And the high note for the week.



Don't forget the show on wednesday.

Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers