This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An Actual Rant

Why has there been no rant for a while?

A) Quit-chya-bitchin'!

B) Mama has been busy.

Let's start with the issue that was first. We may be moving to Bedford. My parents have applied with the HEB school district. I am between schools at the moment. If this all plays out as it looks like it might; I will be going to UT-Arlington in the fall. Unless a financial miracle happens. Not sure as of yet where we will be living or where I will be working. This is all tentative. What I worry about is the people I love. Jesse lives in Fort Worth. Scott lives in Lake Worth. Suz lives in Aubrey/Little Elm. A move to the midst of the midcities area puts me back in a more comfortable place but takes me farther from the people I love. Again, this is all tentative........TENTATIVE!

I promise you it gets a little more petty but the girls will understand. I am working on putting my numbers together for the big AOC show on my birthday. I have really been wanting a pair of hot pink patent finish pumps. Got my bonus and bought said shoes from Amazon. Now I have bought shoes from a shoe company called Pleasure before. They make great sturdy drag intended pumps called Seduce. Normally(Norman Lear [ha ha]) I wear a 10 in mens, 10 1/2 is a tad more roomy and comfy. So an 11-12 in womens. I bought a pair of blue pumps in an 11. They were a tad tight. So tight they cut off my circulation and I couldn't feel my toes for almost a week. So when I wanted my pink pumps I ordered a 12. They arrive and are gorgeous. Maybe there will be pictures on The Happiness. They are tighter than the 11's. Mad, angry, and pissed the fuck off. Can't return them because I bought them on-line. If I could buy pumps in my size at a store it would avoid this entire situation.

In a similar yet totally unrelated note, I killed my CDR/W drive. I mean it. The biggest issue is the software probably needs to be reinstalled. The software was lost long ago because you never trust my parents with technical equipment. I got a DVD/CD RW drive for my birthday. So excited. Here's the problem.

This is a view of the back of the new drive
Photobucket

These are the cables in my computer

Photobucket
I see a trip to Fry's in my future. Effing eff!

Anyhow........ After my last post people still asked me who Jim Cornette is. More to the point why I find him so bloody entertaining. Here's why.



Until Friday when The Happiness will return.

Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers