This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Friday, June 4, 2010

All Apologies

Swear I would have had this posted earlier but I got distracted by James E Cornette. By all means you can look him up on the youtube. I won't stop you. But you will be surprised. Jim Cornette is a former pro wrestling manager who has a beef with EVERYBODY. Funny guy. It helps to know what he is talking about in order to find him amusing though.

June is Gay Pride Month. You guessed it. It's theme time again. I am certain you can figure it out.

Lets get on with the shoe

Thought we should start off the gay pride posts with a little PSA.





First gay comic I ever saw



If you lived through the 90's. I am fairly certain most of you did. You heard this song. If two years ago when you heard Katy Perry's song of the same title and it didn't make you think how much better this song was. You can lick my coochie.



That is all

Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers