This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Zero Obscure Pop Culture Refrences

You do know that title is a lie, right? Obscurity is a matter of exposure. I guarantee there will be at least one vid you have not seen. Otherwise why would you come?

Let's get to the shoe....

Recently forgot Poetry Month/Week...can you tell I care? This would be my favorite poem. Over 25 years since I first heard it. Still #1



Just because Rufus is awesome and let's be honest have you ever met an awesomely gay Rufus? That's what I thought!


Continuing with the gay pride month stuff...kinda. If you saw The Boondocks last night this was the schizz-nit. If not, go ahead and watch the video again.



And the high note (Cloris Leachman style)



Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers