This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Disjointed? Maybe!

To be perfectly honest I have been ill for days. Better now than I was Sunday night when it started to take over. Monday I couldn't even roll out of bed. I was so achy and tired. Just slept all day. Tuesday the mucus began piling up and I still couldn't move. So not only am I days behind on the things I normally get done, now I am hopped up on cold medicine. I think I will have just a breif affair with pseudofederine though. No need for this to get out of hand.

Lets get to the videos

Promised i would use this song two posts ago. Whoops.



For reasons I am sure I don't have to explain, I can sympathize with this video. Sorry about the commercial. Nothing could be done about it.



I really dig this song. Couldn't find a true moving picture video. Just reduce the screen and listen to the song.



High note.........(rifiling through internet files) Do we have a high note this week? Of course we do.



Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers