This blog may occasionally contain adults talking about things adults do. There may be bad language. That is all the warning you get.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miss Me?

I took a week off to recharge my batteries and whatnot. Stuff happened between there and here.

Typically we try and keep this light-hearted but I need to rant. Celebrity news is not normally something I like to discuss but there are always exceptions. Sandra Bullock is on the cover of every news publication targeted at women. I am going to put on my 'Dan Savage pants' for a bit.

How fucking DARE YOU! As a populous we do not know the terms and conditions of their marriage. Like most celebrity relationships they could have an open agreement. If so he didn't violate anything. Not that I am defending him. One look at Jesse James and my asshole meter goes straight off the charts. We all want to play with the bad boy but you don't take him home and expect him to behave. It's irrational and flat out egotistical. If they did expect exclusivity from each other she really should have known better.

(taking off the Dan Savage pants and putting them away)
Wrestlemania 26 was this last Sunday. Normally this is not news. Shawn Michaels(aka Michael Higgenbottom) retired. I spent a great deal of my childhood being entertained by him. I will miss him being on my tv every week.



See! Good stuff. Let's get to the Happiness.

In honor of Easter this Sunday.





A reminder to not over-do things.





Kisses
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers